Thursday, June 27, 2013

She has a first birthday, SING HOORAY!

OK, I had decided with the last two birthdays, (Mark and Ben) because I was so incredibly busy,  I was going to stop the birthday blog posts because frankly I had NO TIME, but I realized I had never done one for Harper. We are getting ready to leave Montreal in a couple of days but I could not resist.  So here goes. I know Mark and Ben you won't mind. I don't think anyone reads them anyway. 
 It all started here, sweet Harper....this is your mama and you are that little bump on her tummy.
 Here you are baby girl with your beautiful mama and your handsome daddy who love you sooo much. Happy First Birthday Harper. You are in SLC now and will spend your birthday there.
 This is you on daddy's arm sleeping like a baby cub in a tree. SO precious.
 And even sideways, cause Mema forgot to straighten this picture, you are beautiful, happy, sweet, curious, strong, have a strong voice, can soften any heart with your beautiful blue eyes and your smile is infectious to all who are blessed enough to see it.
 This is just after you were born. You were so beautiful Harper. We love you so much.
 Well, are you listening to your heart beat here in this darling picture of you? With all the medical knowledge between your dada and mama, it makes sense you would know how to use a stethoscope before you could walk or talk.
And lastly, here is your mema and pepa holding you at your home in Rochester, N.Y. on our last visit with the eye Dr. there. So glad we could visit with you and give you lots of oxoxo's. Happy Birthday sweet Harper. We love you so much. We will see you in a few days. Hope your day is happy.

3 comments:

benny said...

Oh dear mema...you are mistaken on at least two counts here:

1) Your posts do get read
2) ...can't type this one because I'm fuming so much...

I naively thought your favoritism extended only to the vegetarians and that I could slide in there as a solid #2. I see now that we were both mistaken.

Travel safe, we can talk about it in person in a few days...

benny said...

Oh yeah...Happy Birthday Harpster!

Mark and Libby Miller said...

i read it and i loved it! thanks shirin!