Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Dearest Mothah,

Video doesn't work?! Click here instead!


Made a little video with random pictures of you with your grandmother, your mother, with your children and husband, and some of your grand girls and boys. (Sorry siblings they are mostly of me and mine, it's what I had on the computer. Dane we also used your song and hope that is alright.)

Just wanted you to know that I love you to the moon and back! We all do. And we can't wait for you guys to come home! Even if we have to share you with all those adoring missionaries. ;)

Thanks for showing me how to be a wonderful mom and grandma. Just yesterday Clara said a few times, "Remember when Mema and I made those little squishy meatballs? That was so fun." And yesterday she also said, "That is from when Mema and I found leaves and glued them on the paper." It is amazing how the love you show and the attention you give is remembered for so long!

We love you so much, thank you for being the best momma and now grandmama! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!

3 comments:

MomCan said...

Three times in a row and I bawled each time. Thank you for the sweet, dear, funny, joyous video and message. I feel the love. Thank you so much guys for this video. I love you so much. Have not seen some of those pictures in a long time. Fun journey. I am the luckiest girl ever. I am the most blessed ol mama ever.

Libby said...

Hahah, I knew this would make mom cry! Great video, Em. Loved those picture of young mom. You are the best momma, love love love you.

MomCan said...

I just watched this again and loved every picture and song. Thank you for the time it took and the thought that went into making this video. I love it now and will watch and love it forever. What a precious keepsake. LOVE YOU!