Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to our sweet Tracie who we cannot wait to see!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Tracie, we cannot wait to see you and yours. We hope Evelyn makes you breakfast in bed. So sad but true, this is the only family picture I have of the Cannon's from a Skype screen
 However that will all change in this next week, the vampire and birthday vampiress are coming to town with their baby vampire....I see that she grew fangs as I saw them on "This Time For REAL"
 This picture may not mean much to you but to me, this is the place, Joseph Smith's home, where I got the call, that you and Dane were going to have a little baby. I will never forget it. We were so grateful.

I love this picture of you Tracie. You are always content to sit and watch the madness around you. One wonderful thing about you is that you always laugh, at the right time,  at our ridiculousness. We love you and are grateful you love us. I love your peaceful nature.
Well this is how we have seen the Cannon's the past few years, on Skype. I love this pic of Dane and Tracie. You are so pretty and Dane you look handsome.
 Thank you for all you have given up to stay in the beast. Thank you for giving up your degree to tame the beast. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made to allow us to come here and serve without worry.

 I love this picture of the two of you but you in particular. What a most lovely bride you were and still are.
 We know, you married Dane for his hair and his glasses....cool
 We love your style Tracie.
 This looks like fun times with Aunt Tracie and Uncle Dane. Must have been a great movie....
 Yes, I know I already used this pic, but I took three in a row and I liked them of you, even on Skype.


We often wonder who the favorite aunt and uncle is....you always seem to have a gaggle of nieces and nephew following you around Tracie.
I think this was at Em and Ben's house when you came for the blessing....so kind.



Hard to find pix of you without your hubby in them. I could not find the one of you and Evelyn sleeping but I will fix that when you come. Prepare yourself. You are a wonderful momma, wife, daughter in law and sis in law. I can't wait to see you. Hope we can take a few family pictures as well. We cannot wait to meet our little sweet heart Evelyn.



Hope you will have a few times like this in Monteal while you two are out on the town and dad and I are getting to know our granddaughter. I hope you will still be smiling after the long journey here. Just give Dane some Benadryl and he won't make a peep.
We love you and can't wait to see you. Thanks for making the effort to come out. See you SOON; )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY. HOPE WE CAN SKYPE.

2 comments:

James said...

another awesome birthday post! i love these things. SO MANY GOOD PICTURES!

BUT SERIOUSLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

MomCan said...

Thanks for reading the posts!